Welcome to Pattaya Thailand
In this guide Pattaya is divided into 3 sections.
Central Pattaya is contained between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road.
Traffic is one way from and flows north to south. From Soi 7 Towards Walking Street.
- Pattaya City Police Station. Between Soi 8 & 9
- Hilton Hotel, Central Festival, Wave Hotel Between Soi 9 & 10
- Mike Shopping Mall. Between Soi 11 Tattoo Alley & 12
- LK Empress Between Soi 11 & 12
- Hooters Between 13 & 13/1
- Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya City Walk Between Soi 13/2 a& 13/3
Beach Road Soi’s (Streets Running off Beach Road)
Central Pattaya Road:
Has a few bars, massage shops and restaurants.
Soi Pattaya 7:
Has Many Bars and is a very noisy place.
- Eastiny Seven
- Flipper House
- Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn: Located on the corner of Soi 7 and Pattayasaisong Road. Rooms are modern and like all iCheck inn hotels the internet is good.
Soi Pattaya 8:
Similar to Soi Pattaya 7 has many many bars and is a noisy place too.
- Flipper Lodge
- Eastiny Plaza Hotel
- Sunshine Hotel and Residences: Was left stranded one new years eve, after walking in and being turned down from 15 or so hotels. This hotel saved the day.
- Eastiny Place
- HighFive Hotel
Soi Pattaya 9:
½ Shared with central festival. Looks empty looking towards the beach from Pattayasaisong Road.
- Central Festival
- Big Gap
Soi Pattaya 10:
Clothing, coffee shop, pharmacy, taylor, salon, convenience store, couple of massage shops
- Deep blue Z10 Pattaya Hotel
- Seame Spring
- Sawasdee Seaview
- The Stay HotelEastiny Residence Hotel
- Chada Court Holiday Apartment
- Page 10
Soi Pattaya 11:
Looks empty from beach end looking towards Pattayasaisong Road.
Soi Pattaya 12:
Pharmacy, Lek Hotel, Bars, Restaurants , Hotels, Family Mart, Clothing, Motorbike Taxi Corner (Beach end)
- Mike Mall
Soi Pattaya 13:
Clothes, Hotel’s, Salon, Couple of Massage Shops.
Soi Pattaya 13/1: (AKA Soi Yamato)
Has Many Bars, Hotels, Many Massage Shops.
Soi Pattaya 13/2:
Has Many Bars, Restaurants, Massage Shops, Hotels Convenience Stores, Motorbike Taxi Corner Outside 7 eleven (Pattayasaisong Road end)
Soi Pattaya 13/3
Has Many Bars Gay
Soi Pattaya 13/4:
Has Many Bars, Bars and Restaurants
South Pattaya Road:
Many Restaurants, Pharmacies, Massage Shops
Phatthayasaisong Road to Soi Bukhao:
Streets Running off Phatthayasaisong Road: (Second Road):
- Pattaya Night Bazaar between Soi Phatthayasaisong 8 & 9
Soi Phatthayasaisong 8:
No Through Rd only Phatthayasaisong Road Side
Golden Beach Hotel
Soi Made in Thailand:
Many bars along this Y shaped Soi. Gets a little bit quiet at the junction but picks back up towards the Soi Buakhao end
Soi Phatthayasaisong 9:
- Skaw Beach Hotel
Soi Phatthayasaisong 10:
Soi Phatthayasaisong 11 (Soi Honey):
- Soi Honey (Soi Phatthayasaisong 11) Guide. Is an online guide detailing what Soi Honey has to offer.
Soi Phatthayasaisong 12:
No Through Road only on Phatthayasaisong Rd Side
Soi LK Metro:
Is only accessible via Soi Diana or Soi Buakhao
Soi Phatthayasaisong 13 (Soi Diana):
Soi Phatthayasaisong 14:
No Through Road only accessible on Phatthayasaisong Road Side.
- Potential Places to Stay in Pattaya Central:
Did the walk around, look around, ask around and have come up with a list of potential places worth trying out next time.
Videos of Pattaya
Videos of Jomtien
Where to Stay?
I have traveled to Pattaya a handful of times and have stayed in a range of hotels from dirt cheap to pretty high end. Take a look at my Pattaya hotel reviews
Destinations From Pattaya
- Jomtien (The next beach down)
- Bangkok to Pattaya by Taxi. How much does a Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya cost? How long does it take?
Pictures of Pattaya
Where is Pattaya?