Welcome to Pattaya Thailand
Where To Stay In Pattaya:
In this guide Pattaya is divided into 3 sections.
Central Pattaya is contained between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road.
Traffic is one way from and flows north to south. From Soi 7 Towards Walking Street.
- Pattaya City Police Station. Between Soi 8 & 9
- Hilton Hotel, Central Festival, Wave Hotel Between Soi 9 & 10
- Mike Shopping Mall. Between Soi 11 Tattoo Alley & 12
- LK Empress Between Soi 11 & 12
- Hooters Between 13 & 13/1
- Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya City Walk Between Soi 13/2 a& 13/3
Beach Road Soi’s (Streets Running off Beach Road)
Central Pattaya Road:
Has a few bars, massage shops and restaurants.
Has Many Bars and is a very noisy place
- Eastiny Seven
- Flipper House
- Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn: Located on the corner of Soi 7 and Pattayasaisong Road. Rooms are modern and like all iCheck inn hotels the internet is good.
Soi Pattaya 8:
Similar to Soi Pattaya 7 has many many bars and is a noisy place too.
- Flipper Lodge
- Eastiny Plaza Hotel
- Sunshine Hotel and Residences: Was left stranded one new years eve, after walking in and being turned down from 15 or so hotels. This hotel saved the day.
- Eastiny Place
- HighFive Hotel
½ Shared with central festival. Looks empty looking towards the beach from Pattayasaisong Road.
- Central Festival
- Big Gap
Clothing, coffee shop, pharmacy, taylor, salon, convenience store, couple of massage shops
- Deep blue Z10 Pattaya Hotel
- Seame Spring
- Sawasdee Seaview
- The Stay HotelEastiny Residence Hotel
- Chada Court Holiday Apartment
- Page 10
Looks empty from beach end looking towards Pattayasaisong Road.
Soi Pattaya 12:
Pharmacy, Lek Hotel, Bars, Restaurants , Hotels, Family Mart, Clothing, Motorbike Taxi Corner (Beach end)
- Mike Mall: Since 1976 this was the biggest shopping mall/department store until Central Festival was built in 2009
Clothes, Hotel’s, Salon, Couple of Massage Shops.
Has Many Bars, Hotels, Many Massage Shops.
Has Many Bars, Restaurants, Massage Shops, Hotels Convenience Stores, Motorbike Taxi Corner Outside 7 eleven (Pattayasaisong Road end)
Has Many Bars Gay
Has Many Bars, Bars and Restaurants
South Pattaya Road:
Many Restaurants, Pharmacies, Massage Shops
Phatthayasaisong Road to Soi Bukhao:
Streets Running off Phatthayasaisong Road: (Second Road):
- Pattaya Night Bazaar between Soi Phatthayasaisong 8 & 9
Soi Phatthayasaisong 8:
No Through Rd only Phatthayasaisong Road Side
Golden Beach Hotel
Soi Made in Thailand:
Many bars along this Y shaped Soi. Gets a little bit quiet at the junction but picks back up towards the Soi Buakhao end
Soi Phatthayasaisong 9:
- Skaw Beach Hotel
Soi Phatthayasaisong 10:
- Soi Honey (Soi Phatthayasaisong 11) Guide. Is an online guide detailing what Soi Honey has to offer.
Soi Phatthayasaisong 12:
No Through Road only on Phatthayasaisong Rd Side
Soi LK Metro:
Is only accessible via Soi Diana or Soi Buakhao
Soi Phatthayasaisong 13 (Soi Diana):
Soi Phatthayasaisong 14:
No Through Road only accessible on Phatthayasaisong Road Side.
- Potential Places to Stay in Pattaya Central:
Did the walk around, look around, ask around and have come up with a list of potential places worth trying out next time.
Videos of Pattaya
Videos of Jomtien
Where to Stay?
I have traveled to Pattaya a handful of times and have stayed in a range of hotels from dirt cheap to pretty high end. Take a look at my Pattaya hotel reviews
Destinations From Pattaya
- Bangkok to Pattaya by Taxi. How much does a Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya cost? How long does it take?
Pictures of Pattaya
Where is Pattaya?